We are a small digital creative agency in the heart of Newtown, Sydney surrounded by all the best restaurants, pubs and conveniently a block away from Young Henrys. Our agency is in a converted flour mill with plenty of character and a great deck for beers and BBQs.
Helium is an agency where the best ideas win and we want everyone on the team to push our projects to be the best they can be. We look for people who want to do great work and have fun doing it.
Permanent full time
We are looking for a kick ass snr digital project manager who wants to help us grow our business and is keen to work in a boutique agency.
- Creating the plan and regularly communicating it to the internal team and clients.
- Create the estimates, timeline and resource scheduling. You will be the key client contact for most of your projects so you will need to rely on your brain, charm and talent to keep everyone on the right track and in the know. If you read the room better than Matt Damon in Rounders you will be great at this roll.
- You will need to make sure you keep the team motivated and always in the know on the latest project requirements and changes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A clear and direct communication as demonstrated in your cover letter
- At least 5+ years leading digital projects ranging from quick turn around retail campaigns through to complex digital projects
- We want you to have seen enough to know how to make solid judgement calls and shift priorities for the team as required by your projects and other project managers.
- Desire to always learn and stay on top of the latest in digital
How to Apply
Please read the job role details clearly and only apply if you fit the criteria.
In your application please include:
- A cover letter
- Your CV in PDF or Word format or a link to an online CV
- A link to your linkedin profile
Email your application to email@example.com
We are not currently looking for a new recruitment partner so no recruiters please.
We're only considering candidates authorized to work in Australia at this time.